
So, I am in the midst of rearranging and purging my room. Clearly it is break time as I am blogging! I flirted with the idea of posting pictures of the monstrosity I call home but wouldn't even know where to start. Anyhow, I digress...
Being quite a movie fan since a young age, I have a mixture of DVD and VHS movies in my collection. The question now...do I switch everything over to DVD? Should I make a list of my VHS tapes and buy them in DVD format? I fear if I wait too much longer I will not be able to get rid of the tapes. However, I do like many of the movies still and have a VCR that works perfectly fine. Is it time to take the hand of the 21st Century and upgrade?
In addition to the tapes, I am looking through books and deciding which to take over to Half Price Books in hopes of leaving a richer woman. By the time I decide what to do, they may not even buy VHS! And when I say richer, I'm talking $5.68 richer...that's big money, folks!
PS- I am not interested in buying transfer software as the tape quality is probably poor.
So, share your thoughts...HELP!
(Photo: picturegardenmemories.com)
No comments:
Post a Comment