What's Goin' On? Check out below

8.28.2008

I'm Scared.

I love tabloid trash. I don't care if that makes me shallow or pathetic. But it's a no-brainer form of entertainment and a way to see what the pretty, rich and famous people do in their daily lives. While scrolling through www.people.com I happened upon these two pictures:

All I can say here is YIKES. Need I say more?


And here, REALLY?!? I think it's hilarious is she did this completely oblivious to the position. But, again...REALLY? And if she did it on purpose, well then, she better watch out. Talent scouts will be crawling out of every crevice to get her on the big screen. It takes quite a bit of ability to keep a straight face when doing such comedy! Kudos, Heidi. Keep up the good work.

ECH. Gag me. Please know that was entirely sarcastic. I think she should stick to The Hills and spare us all.

Okay, that's it in this post. See ya on the flip side!

2 comments:

  1. I share your same thoughts, Amanda: "Yikes," and "Really??!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes you wonder why people spend their time following these wierdos around!

    ReplyDelete