What's Goin' On? Check out below

7.08.2008

Words for Wednesday

I love quotes and was paging through The Harper Book of Quotations and came upon a few I felt hit home for today. Enjoy!

Hope is itself a species of happiness, and perhaps, the chief happiness which this world affords. ~Samuel Johnson

'Hope' is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul -
And sings the tune without the words
And never stops - at all.
~Emily Dickinson

Nothing is too small to know, and nothing too big to attempt ~William Van Horne

Do not be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experience.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

There is a magnet in your heart that will attract true friends. That magnet is unselfishness, thinking of others first...when you learn to live for others, they will live for you. ~Paramahansa Yogananda

1 comment:

  1. I love that Emily quote!


    BTW - my word verification was something close to Borat. That's weird.

    ReplyDelete