What's Goin' On? Check out below

3.04.2009

Goodbye %&#^@*!


So, to stay true to Lenten tradition, I've had to determine what I need to give up. So, I tried to figure out what would be best. Well, as I was walking and venting with a friend, I noticed a consistent pattern. I have begun to swear a whole heck of a lot when I talk. It's not necessary; it's not ladylike (my ultimate goal...); it's rampant in my vocabulary lately.

Therefore, it was time to say goodbye to the curse words that color my language! If you catch me, give me a little reminder? Slap me upside the head and say: "'@#@$*(@#$&*(@&, Amanda. Get your @(#$*@#$* @#$(*@)#($* together already and stop your @#$(*@!# swearing."

Thanks!!

Image courtesy: http://toughsledding.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/cussing.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Amanda, I have a hard time imagining you with a foul mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you f*c&i#G gave up swear. B&T*H.

    ReplyDelete