What's Goin' On? Check out below

3.22.2009

Ah, Nature...

Mother Nature has been holding true to the promise of Spring! Although the weather has shifted from 70 back to 30 in the matter of days...I'll take it. I've been getting out and enjoying the fresh air and sun daily. I snapped a few shots along the way. My favorite part of nature and the new life it holds is the beauty it exudes in the simplest form.

Perhaps a chunk of wood is just that for some. However, if you look at it closely, you begin to notice the intricacies of that piece of wood. It has a story...whether we know it or not. It's amazing to wonder what each layer holds; similar to the journey we embark upon with every fresh dawn. This little ladybug caught my eye as it crawled across this railing. I realized it's one of the first pops of color I've seen this season.
{It started to get a little camera shy!}



Of course, I had to throw in a few tree pics. They haven't begun to don the height of Spring Fashion (read: buds) but they are still one of my favorites!

If you have a chance, take a quick walk and get out and enjoy the weather!

1 comment:

  1. Ah...I am jealous you got out hiking beforeme this year! But, it prob wouldn't have been very safe to hike with a baby on ice, I suppose! Beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete