Saturday morning, I went to visit Jackie and her two cuties at their new house. I haven't seen Jackie since early August (way too long considering they only live about a half an hour away!). We took the kiddies for a walk and caught up on life. It was fantastic. Kaycie is my goddaughter so it was a much needed visit to see how much she's grown. Since I last saw her, she's gotten another tooth and a fourth is peeking through her little pink gums. She has started to try standing on her own and trying to follow her big brother Brady around the new digs. While Kaycie napped, Brady and I decorated the windows with all sorts of Halloween decorations. He's quite the helper! I can't believe how quickly they are growing up and of course, still SO CUTE.
I also spent some time this weekend with my other adorable godchild who has learned to pose when he sees me pull my camera out. It's probably because I am always blinding him with camera flashes! He's so adorable. Seriously.
So, yes, I look a little scary...but I ♥♥♥ his face in this. It makes me feel so loved by my lil buddy.







Cute pic of lil Max and Auntie Amanda.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait until Baby G gets here. She will also be plastered all over my blog!
ReplyDelete