What's Goin' On? Check out below

9.21.2008

H.O.T.

Ah, Jeremy Piven. I don't know that I have posted one of these "I'm a-droolin' over this actor" posts before but you know what? I am a single gal and a dreamer...don't take that away from me. And don't flood my inbox with alleged rumors of him being gay just to shatter my heart-shaped bubble. Either way, me likey. Also note, this post in no way is meant to objectify men rather to celebrate my TV-induced libido. Too Much Information? Oh, well. It happens.

Okay, so this guy has quite a reputation for being as surly as a coyote being teased with a slab of fetid meat. Yet, I completely enjoy watching him! He's been in many movies over the years, typically playing the guy you just can't like. His parents, active in the theatre scene, founded Second City in Chicago so he grew up on a steady diet of improv and theatre. It's not just because he's kinda HOT (kinda? no, he just is ~ and I won't apologize for thinking it) but he's got a level of cockiness that astounds and revs all at once.

If you haven't seen Entourage, get on that now. However, I will warn you (so don't say I didn't)...if you find Sex & the City raunchy and laden with too much sex or innuendo, this show will not be for you. I ♥ it. I don't know what exactly that says about me but I admit it. It doesn't hurt that the lead is also easy on the eyes. Miss Schepp, I know you agree. Um, hello!

::blush, blush::

In fact, I think that most of the Entourage men are adorable in their own right!

This post may seem random...but it's not. Jeremy Piven just won an Emmy for his role as the incomparable Ari Gold on Entourage. FaNtasTic! Due to the fact that we don't have HBO and I only get 8 channels (on a clear day) in my personal space, I rely on my brother's obsession with being a guy's guy and watching this show. He has all of the seasons so I am always a season behind. I just recently finished Season 4 of his collection and am waiting with giddy anticipation for the next one.

Here is a little teaser:

1 comment:

  1. I love Entourage. We've gotta catch up on the current season... I'm definitely and Ari fan. E too...

    ReplyDelete