What's Goin' On? Check out below

4.25.2008

Productive Procrastination

Last Sunday, I was conveniently seeking out tasks in order to justify my procrastination. Those of you who have been my classmates or simply know me well, know that this is my modus operandi. It sounds completely inane but I will avow that something amazing happens to me under a time crunch. I would liken it to a divine intervention of sorts. During the wee hours of the morning, as the clock ticks, I tend to find my best work secretly tucked in the fissures of my brain.

So, in order to conjure up some of this inspiration, I decided to put together a shelf rather than work on my portfolio. This shelf came in pieces. I pulled out my hammer, screwdriver and elbow grease and went to work. The box that the shelf came in did not provide dimensions, so upon completion, I realized I didn't really have wall space in my room to use it! Grrr. So, instead, I decided to plop it up on my desk. The best part is that it matches the finish perfectly! Below is my newest addition to my workspace:


1 comment:

  1. Looks nice! I hope it doesn't fall on your head though :)Sorry...its the mom in my talking....

    ReplyDelete