What's Goin' On? Check out below

4.14.2008

The Mall Experience

I go through phases when it comes to shopping at the mall. Sometimes I find it a welcome escape to the real world - taking in all of the baubles, charms and decor displayed prominently in each storefront. However, there are times where the mall becomes akin to HELL on earth. I detest getting caught behind a row of four or five teenagers walking at a snail's pace as they hoot and holler at every person walking by or how about the people that stop in the middle of the walking area to stand there looking up, confused. By the way, I never understood how looking up might help them find their way. Anyhow, I digress. I don't mean to say that mall is constantly this way and frankly, most days I can handle it. However, there are always those days here and there where it's a gasket waiting to blow when you are stuck at the mall.

The one thing that might diffuse any sort of crabby day at the mall is shown in the video below. I can honestly say that if my mall had such entertainment, I'd be there on a regular basis - as long as they switched it up every once in awhile. Watch and be amazed. If you want to see these services implemented in your local mall, I urge you to contact your local officials!





For more hilarious videos, click here. I highly recommend the Grand Central Station clip.

1 comment:

  1. This was hilarious! I think I would have to get up and sing along -- and we all know how pretty my voice is!!

    ReplyDelete