I'm a tad concerned with the combination of vacation and extreme heat ahead of me. I am so ready for this getaway but have to remind myself to not use that as an excuse to become a Dyson. Now, the heat...perhaps it will be beneficial if I sweat off some weight while we walk around Williamsburg, however it leaves me sluggish and tired.
Depending on how early I wake up and the temperatures, I'm going to try to continue that 5K/Bootcamp program while we are on our trip. We won't have a car for four of the days, so will be relying on our fancy footwork to get us around.
Now, one night when I couldn't sleep, I came out to the living room looking for my buddy Emerson to snuggle with, forgetting that he's been at peace for a week now. So, I pulled out the computer and perused Pinterest. Somehow, I came across this site that showed a visual aid to help with weight loss motivation. Here's my attempt:
| What it looked at when I started! 30 beads to lose! |
| As it stands today (6.28.12). They are EVEN as of this morning. I hadn't moved the beads for this picture, so it's more even looking than this now. Let's keep shuffling right! |
Hoping to enjoy our trip and not worry too much...but also be careful with choices!
Two pounds in less than one week?? Be careful my dear...that doesn't sound healthy or sustainable!!
ReplyDeleteI know I'm late to this party, but I LOVE this idea. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. I'm making mine right now. Love ya, Amanda! Congratulations on your wedding!
ReplyDelete