What's Goin' On? Check out below

2.03.2009

Quick Post - 2,800

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile ~ life's been busy. I promise I will post some more this week.

Anyhow, last week, before the start of February, Stef and I were discussing fitness challenges. We decided that support from friends can motivate and keep a person accountable. SO....we set our first challenge.

2,800 sit-ups in the month of February!

We used a very savvy formula to determine this number....wait for it...

28 days in February x 100 sit-ups a day = 2,800 sit-ups.

I know, I know...I should have looked into Harvard for my math skills. I digress. The only rule is you have to do all of the sit-ups. You can break it up however you want though. So, if one day I am feeling especially wild, I may get on my teal spandex bodysuit and striped legwarmers, crank up "Let's Get Physical" by Olivia Newton John and knock off 500 in a day. Not likely...but a possibility.

Watch for a ticker tracking the progress sometime in the next day or so. Stef is already ahead with her number. I have a little catching up to do.

More to come later. Enjoy your Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Uhm. Thank you for that image of you in your teal catsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we should put our bodysuits on together and flashdance our situps away! :)

    ReplyDelete