What's Goin' On? Check out below

2.07.2009

Spring Fever

It's BEAUTIFUL out today!! I went on two good walks enjoying the fresh air. {without my jacket - okay, so I had a vest on...whatever!} It's nice to walk outside and not have your lungs freeze up. I don't mind winter but this one has been quite a doozy with temperatures dipping below 0. So, today's peek at spring weather was enough to plaster a smile across my face.

Tonight I'm heading out with a great crew of gals to see the newest chick flick and a gabfest afterward. Hope you made the most of your day!

PS-- I have to be honest. I had a Diet Coke today. Oh well. Only one though (sounds easy...but it was my vice). My ultimate goal was to cut back, which I have! So, I still find it a victory. The BEST part is that I didn't crave it throughout the week. AND, I made it seven and one-half days. That's good. But I feel I need to be honest and stay accountable. I don't intend on having more today...so, there ya go.

No comments:

Post a Comment