
Another lifestyle change I am working on is decreasing my Diet Coke intake. On a typical day I drink between 2-3 cans. I know it's not good for me, dehydrates my marrow, wrecks my teeth and so on.
However, it's been four full days without it. If you know me, you know that this is hard for me. I wouldn't say that I've gone back to the days of college Diet Coke consumption but it's more than it should be.
So, I don't know exactly what the parameters will be as I make my way down this path. For now, I'm going to see if I can make it to the weekend. I may allow myself a little Diet Coke this weekend. We'll see how it goes...
*This means no liquid caffeine agents coursing through my veins since I am not a coffee/tea drinker. It hasn't been too painful so far!
I'll keep you posted!
More to come...
Good job! I am so proud of you! Like your ticker too! At least yours shows up for me...mine is mysteriously gone again....I may have to redesign it...
ReplyDelete21 days to kick a habit. You're 5 days into it now.
ReplyDelete