What's Goin' On? Check out below

1.10.2009

Pizza, pizza!

Thursday night, in a weak moment, the Angel family decided to forgo the healthy eating train ticket and ordered pizza. A new Papa Murphy's opened down the road from us, so we thought we would be good to our community and give them some local business.

However, there is no phone number for them on the company website, the other area stores didn't have one, the automated lady at information had nothing for me! Now, you may be saying to yourself, just get in the car and order it there. Yeah, yeah, I know. BUT my dad works about 1/4 mile from the store and said he'd pick it up IF it was called in and ready to go. No such luck. Is that not a tad odd?

SO to perpetuate the Angel laziness, we called in a delivery from Toppers. As Stevi and I perused the website, we came across this choice. Is anyone else mildly disturbed by this:

Mac 'N Cheese pizza?!?!?

Has anyone tried this??? I don't know that I could! If so, share your thoughts.

5 comments:

  1. It is really funny that you blogged about this because yesterday we ordered Toppers for lunch at work, and my coworker came across that SAME pizza, and we all shared a collective EWWW...when we looked at it. Like you, I am curious if this is a big seller...and how it might taste. Looks kinda gross though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never had it myself, but I know the mac n cheese pizza at Ian's Pizza in Madison is really popular. I'm with you thought...I'll stick to pepperoni.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Ian's has Mac n' Cheese pizza and it's pretty awesome. I prefer my tomato- based versions, but it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it looks disgusting, but the Mac n' Cheese pizza at Ian's in Madison is one of my favorites! It combines two of my favorite foods!

    ReplyDelete