What's Goin' On? Check out below

1.26.2009

Fired Up!

It's always exciting to see someone you know up on the big screen! I have a couple of friends from my college days that are working their way into the Hollywood circuit. It's weird to know that at one point in time I sat in a college green room with these people. I had late-night rehearsals, stage makeup sessions, costume-fittings and sat around running lines with them. In some cases, I was their Stage Manager and even may have bossed them around a teensy bit!

Most recently, I got wind of a former classmate of mine, Nick D who has a starring role in a movie being released in late February. He's already been in a ton of stuff...you may remember him from ER, House, Boston Public, The Office, Heroes or the movies Election or Rocket Science. Well, here he is getting Fired Up on the big screen:




How cool is that? Nick...you're living the dream! Congrats!!

To all of my fellow SNC and MU alums who are out working in show biz: Congrats for making it this far...it's a tough road but you've made it! Keep me posted on what you're up to!!

1 comment: