 |
| We finally saw some real snow accumulation! I mainly love this picture because of the cloud of snowflakes I captured. If only I had gotten our white lights on to add a little oomph! |
 |
| My buddy, Sam. He was all smiles but I couldn't catch it! We were chilling and reading lots of books together. |
 |
| Max and I bonding. Although, in his mind bonding with Auntie Amanda translated to watching Despicable Me. |
 |
| Tonight, we had a lovely fire while we experimented with kale chip recipes. We've already gone through one face cord since October, so it's unnecessary to say we've taken full advantage of our fireplace. This last batch had some great smelling pine which wafts through the entire condo. |
 |
| Unfortunately, the edge of the fireplace gets really hot. As I put a log in, I felt quite a sting. This little welt grew quickly. Steve was a good nurse and put some Neosporin on it. It smarts! |
 |
| Ending the night with a berry cobbler. Oh, wow. It was delicious. I had 3 cups of blueberries and 2 cups of strawberries, so thought I best use them! It was bursting with flavor. |
 |
| Of course, it never hurts to have a little whipped cream on top (fat free version is not nearly as delicious!) |
On another note, I am tracking my books read this year and progress on my Get Fit goal on blog pages. I might add in a Wedding page as I start getting some of the big things settled. I'm happy to report that I finished
The Hunger Games. It was great and I'm starting the second book tomorrow....on our new
Kindle Fire. I never thought I'd become an eReader, but the price discount we got was too good and it is a birthday present to each other.
Happy Saturday!
I love everything a out the new look of your blog including the awesome header. It makes me smile so much!!! I love the pics of you with my boys too. You are such a great auntie to them... I am so happy that you are a part of their lives. Seriously. And I am pretty happy you are in my life too, btw. Xoxox
ReplyDelete