
Um, really? This is somewhat disturbing, no? I mean horseback riding is fine and good exercise. However, a piece of exercise equipment that is reminiscent of a mechanical bull...not so much. I'm wondering if there is an outfit that is included with purchase. Perhaps a kerchief and cowgirl hat? Chaps? I don't know...free lasso if purchased before December 12th?
Regardless, it is #3 on my Christmas List...right behind a stick pony and spurs.
Happy Snow Day!
Your own mechanical bull!
ReplyDeleteCan i borrow that to help me get back into shape after baby? I want to borrow your spurs to!! Definitely a wierd way to exercise!
ReplyDeleteum, yeah, that's a little ridiculous. you'd have to be pretty crazy to purchase one of these. i wonder what would i think if i saw one of these in someone's home?
ReplyDeleteI would buy it and use it with pride. But don't put it near a window. Too much momentum and... pewwww! out ya go.
ReplyDeleteI have one and LOVE it, if you know what I mean....!
ReplyDelete