
As you readers know, I love to play around with my camera. Lately I haven't been quite as pleased with my pictures and I'm not quite sure why. The macro setting is acting up and frankly I just haven't seen a lot I want to photograph. However, I did have one day of clicking that captured a few cool shots.
I have Picasa as my photo storage system. They have recently upgraded with new features such as adding text right on to the picture. It was suggested to me that I somehow get my name on some of the pics I post because they are decent pictures *thank you* but I am too cheap to invest in Photoshop at this point, so will use what I can! Only the last picture has my name on it (very faintly), but I am working on adding it to more. I have only begun playing around with it. Here are some of my photos from last week (some have been enhanced during an insomnia-induced hour of futzing). Hope you have a great weekend. I will be catching up on some very late fall posts in the near future.
Here we go:


Happy Saturday!











cool photos, amanda!
ReplyDeletewhat kind of camera do you use?
Thanks, Monica! It's a Canon Powershot, which is a standard point and click digital camera. I ♥ it. I had a Kodak but this is a million times better!
ReplyDeleteI would love to get my hands on an even better camera, just to see what I could come up with. It's a hobby that relaxes me, so I'll just keep on clicking!
I think you and I need to collaborate for my free snapfish calendar -- I want to use some of your awesome nature photography. And, since some of your earlier photos don't have your name on them, I am going to steal them and pretend I took them! j/k
ReplyDeleteAlso -- love the new set up here -- insomnia pays off! :)
Stef,
ReplyDeleteYou tell me which ones you want and I will take my name off of them. I don't want you to have to live with the immense guilt stealing them would invoke.
It's good to hear you like your Canon. We used to have one of those as well and loved it. We got one for my mom for Christmas this year as well. Point and shoots take such great photos...
ReplyDeleteIf in the future you're looking for a DSLR, I love my Nikon! Especially fun to play around with...