So, I know I have mentioned this before: I do not own an iPod. However, that won't stop me from taking advantage of a great time-sucking activity! Stef had posted this on her blog...so, here we go.
For my Music Tag game, I used my Project Playlist. I have 4 different lists, each with about 100 songs on it, but there is no way to combine all of them into one big playlist. So, I tried to pick the most random playlist.
iTunes Tag
1. Put your iTunes on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
1.IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
"With Arms Outstretched"
2.WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
"After Tonight"
3.WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
"I'm With You"
4.HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
"Be Strong"
5.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
"Easy Silence"
6.WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"Kissing"
7.WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
"Fairytale"
8.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
"Sweet Memory"
9.WHAT IS 2+2?
"Power of Two" (Now, that's freaky!!! I'm freaking out that it landed on that song!)
10.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
"Bodyguard" (Ha, Ha! That's the truth. She is! Love you for it!)
11.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"When I Get You Alone" (LOL! I am dying right now at how well some of these song titles fit!!)
12.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
"Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop"
13.WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
"I Will Love Again"
14.WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"I Want You (She's So Heavy)" (Um, yes on the first part. If only he knew... Now, is the part in the parenthesis a fat joke? Geez. Rude.)
15.WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
"Total Eclipse of the Heart"
16.WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR WEDDING?
"Foundations"
17.WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
"We Intertwined"
18.WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
"Sweeter Than This"
19.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
"Details in the Fabric"
20.WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
"That's the Way It Is"
21.HOW WILL YOU DIE?
"Slow Me Down"
22.WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
"So Young" (Don't get me started!)
23.WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
"Boy with a Coin" (Do I know this boy?)
24.WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
"Know How"
25.WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
"Somewhere Over the Rainbow" (Ooh, that's not looking so hot! Good thing I have one of those Best Friend's Wedding pacts!)
26.WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
"Before He Cheats"
27.DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
"Don't Stop Believin'" (Funny, I say that to myself in the mirror every morning!)
28.IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
"Brighter Than Sunshine"
29.WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
"Parade"
30.WHERE WILL YOU TRAVEL TO?
"Much Farther to Go"
31.WHAT IS THE BEST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
"To Love You More"
32.WHAT DO YOU OFTEN FIND YOURSELF WANTING TO YELL AT PEOPLE?
"Not Ready to Make Nice"
33.WHAT DO YOU CALL YOURSELF?
"This is the Life"
34. WHAT DOES THE PERSON YOU LIKE THINK OF YOU?
"If You Need a Reason" (What does this mean?)
35. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
"In This Life"
So, can I say that fun activities like this can tempt me into tunnels of self-reflection and endless analysis. In my defense, almost of those song titles are uber appropriate for the question/category they fell under. Eerie!
Your turn. Here's to good iFate and clever randomness!
That is CRAZY how some of those songs fit so perfectly! And, Melanie had the same "I want you (She's so heavy) in her randomness! How crazy is that??
ReplyDeleteMy motto is kissing too.
ReplyDelete