What's Goin' On? Check out below

11.20.2008

Nature Hike

As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the summer activities while I babysat was to venture out in the yard to see what was brewing in Mother Nature. Here's a sample...

Welcome to the Garden. This is the tour guide. He would not put that mushroom down. He was kind of a shady gnome.



This is one of my absolute favorites. Marigolds are not at the top of my list for flowers...but this shot turned out just right.



Pretty in pink



Creepy, crawly...

An MJ find in the yard. She was very pleased with this treasure!



Chippy, the chipmunk foraging for food

The caterpillar that the kiddos tried to convince me to wrangle so that they could have a new pet.

~ Bzzzz ~


Wishes on a layover to the Wish Factory! See them in the corner of the screen?

Hop, Hop.



1 comment:

  1. You could make and sell calendars of your awesome photography! Seriously -- some of those shots are breathtaking. I am in awe.... ♥

    ReplyDelete