What's Goin' On? Check out below

10.25.2008

Pumpkin Patch

Two weeks ago (I know, I know...I'm a failed blogger), I headed to the Pumpkin Patch with quite the crew. Of course, my camera was in tow to document the entire experience. The day was warmer than expected and the sun was out in full force. One of my favorite photo subjects was in tow, so naturally I snapped a few I really like! Excuse the shadows. Clearly Mother Nature did not get my request for a breezy, overcast October day.

I decided against a big pumpkin this year, so no carved beauties will be displayed here. I did, however, pick up a few mini ones for my classroom. They are very cute ~ appropriate for a fall touch among my 5th grade kiddos.

Here are my pretty pumpkins. The pumpkins now have a blanket of leaves around them, thanks to my students!

What a beautiful day at the pumpkin farm!

Me and Laura looking for our perfect pumpkins!

Um, how adorable is he?!?! Dang shadows!

The scariest part of the pumpkin farm.
Clowns...really?

Look who's standing so tall!

Mmm. Crisp Apple.

The End.

3 comments:

  1. Just wondering if that was Mr. Littel in the clown car?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never even thought about that!! What if it was?!?!?

    Hi car was definitely in need of repair it was smoking from under the hood. Nothing scarier than a clown driving into a pumpkin patch surrounded by a cloud of smoke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...I always love seeing pics of my little man!! YAH! It was a blast!! Thanks for coming with!

    ReplyDelete