What's Goin' On? Check out below

10.15.2008

Ghosted!!


Seriously...how cute is this?? Not that I need it...but it was such a sweet gesture from one of my students. My sneaky student put it on my chair while I was rounding up the stragglers in the hallway this morning!

I must look like I need food to my little ones because this was a little gift I received yesterday from a different student. It is still sitting tied up in a bow until my muffin top starts to deflate.

::sigh::

Damn muffin top.


Such sweet kiddos!

3 comments:

  1. Too cute. Holidays ARE fun as a teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to the reputable source of urbandictionary.com, muffin top is "a word coined by Australian comediennes Kath and Kim, meaning when a woman wears a pair of tight jeans that makes her flab spill out over the waistband, just like the top of a muffin sits over the edge of the paper case."

    Enjoy that visual, y'all...it ain't pretty.

    ReplyDelete