"The art of writing is the art of discovering what you believe." ~David Hare
Yikes. Even if I did eat meat, this doesn't look the least bit appetizing.
I would like it if it had 3 Krispy Kremes stacked on it. 2 is much less appetizing...
BTW, what's the green stuff in the burger?
I'm guessing the green stuff is spinach??? I mean, it's a gourmet burger after all. Monica -- you hit the nail on the head! That's clearly more appetizing. Thank you for clearing it up!!Isn't this just a frightening thing???
Yikes. Even if I did eat meat, this doesn't look the least bit appetizing.
ReplyDeleteI would like it if it had 3 Krispy Kremes stacked on it. 2 is much less appetizing...
ReplyDeleteBTW, what's the green stuff in the burger?
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing the green stuff is spinach??? I mean, it's a gourmet burger after all.
ReplyDeleteMonica -- you hit the nail on the head! That's clearly more appetizing. Thank you for clearing it up!!
Isn't this just a frightening thing???