What's Goin' On? Check out below

10.30.2008

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow! or...Not.

It seems Mother Nature was dabbling a bit in her meteorology lab this week. We've had moderately warm, sunny days to brisk, windy days and even a little snow! With all of these random weather days, you can only imagine what my 5th grade kiddos were or were not wearing (read: nothing more than a light sweatshirt on a 40 degree day) day to day! Well, since I am a born and bred Wisconsinite, my blood is pretty quick to acclimate to weather changes. Can you believe that we have already had big, fat flurries spinning through the sky?? It's only October! Crazy!

Good thing I dug out my winter wares last week. Stef is also ready to face the early winter weather with me:



I say, Mother Nature...BRING IT ON!

1 comment:

  1. At least your hat matches better than me....blue and yellow? hmmm...

    We do look cute in our hats though!!

    ReplyDelete