I've never considered myself much of a gardener. My thumb is barely green. Not even a tinge...until this summer, maybe.
Steve and I have our little balcony garden. We are both surprised at how long we've kept our crops alive. In addition to some of the plants I have on here, we also have a rosemary plant and a few little flower plants in mini-pots.
My garden is usually fake plants, so I had to share this summer's victory!
 |
| Our pepper plant at the beginning of summer. |
 |
| First day of our parsley (italian and flat leaf) and our sweet basil. These are about 3 times the size now. Love the fragrance they give off! |
 |
| This plant was in our planter last summer. We cleaned out the planter after our plants froze this spring when the temperatures plunged. We planted three other plants and last week, look what came sprouting up! Our caladium must have left some roots. I'm so happy because it's one of my favorites! |
 |
| One of the many peppers our plant is producing. Some of these are a LOT hotter than I expected. We have used most of them in salsas or on sandwiches. Steve likes them more than I do. |
 |
| Here is the beginning of a pepper. It's still blossoming. |
 |
| Another caladium sprouts |
No comments:
Post a Comment