Most people who have seen my hair air dry will have also experienced my hair fro. It's a mix of my straight and curly hair...but it's like my hair can't decide so goes with both. However, it's never that beachy wave look, but rather a matted mess.
Often, I like to take a shower before bed to prepare for early school days. So, while perusing on Pinterest, I found a site with tips for keeping the frizz down. With Steve gone this weekend, I decided it might be fun to try. I struggled with just curling my wet hair around my fingers, so I modified and twisted my hair and then rolled it up and secured it.
Surprisingly, the bobby pins didn't bother me while I slept. I was out like a rock. So, when I woke, the pins and hair were in place.
As I undid it, I was surprised at how curly it was. It looked like that silk doll hair that is in curls. Only not quite as shiny. And it was huge! However, it wasn't as frizzy as it normally is. I'll see if I can make it work!
Here are some pictures. Please don't mind my morning look...glasses, no makeup. It was early!
 |
| All pinned up! |
 |
| Another angle shot of the twists |
 |
| Front shot with it all pinned up |
 |
| Whoa, volume! |
 |
| Very little frizz compared to usual! |
I think it looks great! Maybe I'll have to try! I have always needed to wash my hair on the morning; otherwise, I suffer from "hairfro" as well!
ReplyDelete