My view early Monday morning on my way to workout before the day of workshopping began. With a quick 2-3 minute drive to work, I don't encounter too many people in the mornings. I was surprised and had forgotten how many people are out and about on the road at 5:30 in the morning.
I am often awake by this point in the morning, but haven't been out of the house this early since school ended, with the exception of needing to get to the airport for one of our trips. On my way to my parents for a treadmill session (the first time I ran for 20 minutes straight - I survived!), I was still shedding my early morning grogginess when I spotted this beautiful sunrise! I am not sure why, but it put a little extra pep in my step, a smile on my face, and woke me up.
It's hard to believe that the summer is almost over. I've been working on my thesis, wedding stuff, and meetings for school, and have not yet found myself able to sleep past 7! I am relishing these last few days in August that allow me to relax, blog, clean out old stuff, and fix up my office that is currently housing stacks of papers, books, and all things wedding!
Before I know it, I'll be greeting the sun every morning, bright and early!
No comments:
Post a Comment