What's Goin' On? Check out below

8.28.2009

Strong Message from a Kiddo

The past two weeks have been filled to the brim with meetings, planning and setting up my classroom. Pictures to follow in a different post...

Anyhow, with my brain on overload trying to process everything, there was one thing that kept standing out. The following video was shown during one of our meetings last week. I found it incredibly powerful.

This little boy certainly has a way of captivating, rousing, and motivating an audience. I was in complete awe of his level of comfort on the stage. Enjoy and respond if you found this as powerful as I did.

2 comments:

  1. Very powerful stuff Amanda! So glad I watched it. I'm forwarding the link to my principal. Happy start of the school year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, thanks for posting this video. I had received a link to the video earlier in the year, but had not taken the time to watch it in its entirety. I did today, and I'm glad that I did! It might just be the motivation that I need to go in tomorrow and finish up in my classroom!

    ReplyDelete