Glad to see they put some thought into marketing the product well.
8.14.2009
Dollar Store Delectables!
Recently, Stef and I were perusing the new Dollar Store that opened in Brookfield. As we investigated, we came across some delicious options to keep ourselves satiated. And the best part, each can was only $1!! That price can't be beat! Take a look:
Nothing like a big stockpile of Vienna Sausages...
Glad to see they put some thought into marketing the product well.
Do the people over in Vienna Sausage design really find this graphic appetizing? I know when I saw it I made a beeline over to the baskets and loaded up. Nothing like some Lincoln Logs to fill you up!
Glad to see they put some thought into marketing the product well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And as we know now, you don't always get what you think you're getting when you buy something at the dollar store... :)
ReplyDeleteGross!
ReplyDeleteVery true Stef ;)
ReplyDeleteewww.
ReplyDeleteLOL This truly cracked me up.
ReplyDeletePotted meat? Seriously. lol
I don't know which is more confusing... canned lincoln logs or a Dollar Tree in Brookfield. Just sayin'.
ReplyDelete