March was not one I would consider bragging about when it comes to reaching personal fitness goals! Although I did a lot of walking/hiking throughout the month, I was not nearly as diligent with the actual goals that had been set.
March's Goals:
3100 sit-ups
400 push-ups
Yikes. When the month came to end, I don't think I even hit 50% completion of either goal. Oh, well. This is a new month, right?
So, we've changed the goals to make them a tad more reachable.
1500 sit-ups
450 push-ups
AND we've added on another goal to attain. {Squats}
450 of those fun ones too.
In addition to those goals, I am trying to get out and walk at a quick pace for at least 45 minutes a day.
WISH ME LUCK! If you want, join in the fun. You can watch my progress on the right side of my blog.
If I were going to do that many crunches, I'd need at least ten chocolate bunnies to keep my energy up.
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxoxo Mom