What's Goin' On? Check out below

4.27.2009

Monday, Monday

Oh, Monday.

I'm crabby. I don't feel well. Thank you, sinuses! Zero motivation for a good workout or will power to keep bad foods out of sight. It's Monday's fault, for sure.

The worst part is that my day overall was fine! I had a great time teaching today. The kids were a bit rowdy towards the end of the day but that only explains why I feel a tad drained.

I guess I am just in one of those moods...I can't seem to muster up the energy to post something witty or visionary lately. So, instead you get one of these posts. I have plenty of posts drafted; it's just difficult to write them up to a publishable level. And the sad part is that they aren't anything deep or profound.

Currently, I am pretty overwhelmed by the amount of stuff I need to get done for Friday's deadline for job opps for next year. I'm not one who enjoys life without a plan. Believe me, I've been trying to become more spontaneous with life but have not been nearly as successful as I'd hoped. I'm a Type A in many respects, so the thought of just trusting that things will fall into place is SCARY!

Many things in the past few weeks have pointed toward perfectly positive. {Alliteration, anyone?} On many fronts. However, nothing is coming to fruition. Frustration is setting in.

::sigh::

If only one of those many things would just fall into place!

I apologize if I've seemed aloof or in less contact with any of you, as of late. I'm just having a period of introspection. And sometimes with that sort of reflection comes a quieter Amanda.
It's not you...it's me. My energy on the communication front is temporarily waning.

I'm sure this mood will pass with a good night's rest (something I didn't get last night) and a little boost from positive thinking.

Breathe. Tomorrow is a new day.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean about needing a period of introspection -- we all need some time to ourselves once in awhile just to throw some things around with just ourselves.

    I hope that things turn out perfectly positive for you too -- I know that they will, I just get frustrated along with you on having to wait. GRR.

    ReplyDelete