What's Goin' On? Check out below

4.13.2009

Monday, Monday

First of all...BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! What the heezy is Mother Nature doing? Spring Break does not mean that SHE gets to pack up her Warmth Committee and head out of town. I had to settle for a date with my treadmill instead of hitting the pavement due to nasty/gross/ridiculous cold weather. It was alright not as titillating as an outdoor adventure. Yes, I said titillating...I don't know why...I guess because I can.

However, the day started brighter, thankfully. I spent my morni
ng with Lil Man honing my babysitting skills. We had loads of fun...but my camera never made it out of my purse. However, it reminded me that I had taken a bunch of pics the last time I babysat, so you will have to settle for those. It doesn't matter when they were taken ~ he's always adorable. He's so patient and tolerant considering I'm always shoving a camera in his face!

Max enabling Auntie Amanda's Diet Coke problem.

Although it looks like he's punching the cat, he was simply tugging a handful of fur as a sign of love while resting on her. What a good cat...seriously.

Max finds Shiloh's nose

The brushing begins. I'm supervising.

Brusha Brusha Brusha

I know this picture isn't exactly clear but I LOVE it. That little drool bead hanging of his chin...cutie!

A book before bedtime. His look is priceless.

1 comment:

  1. Max just LOVES his auntie amanda..... Thanks for brightening my day with the photos! :)

    ReplyDelete