Now you are probably wondering what culminated from all that positive thinking I did before slipping into dreamland last night. Well, I can tell you, I didn't wake up 15 pounds lighter like I wished and hoped
BUT...
The mail came today.
Normally, I look forward to my Netflix movies
OR
dreaded bills begging for payment.
Yet, it was a letter day (get it? red letter...)
I got a contract to teach Summer School.
phew!
sigh of relief
So, it's temporary employment...but I'll take it! I am eager to sign and return these contracts to seal the deal. I'll be teaching Essay Writing and Paragraph/Constructed Response Writing.
If anything, it shall be interesting!
Now, off to some more positive thinking. Here's hoping one of my other wishes will be granted.
Normally, I look forward to my Netflix movies
OR
dreaded bills begging for payment.
Yet, it was a letter day (get it? red letter...)
I got a contract to teach Summer School.
phew!
sigh of relief
So, it's temporary employment...but I'll take it! I am eager to sign and return these contracts to seal the deal. I'll be teaching Essay Writing and Paragraph/Constructed Response Writing.
If anything, it shall be interesting!
Now, off to some more positive thinking. Here's hoping one of my other wishes will be granted.
WOO HOO!!!! So excited/happy for you!
ReplyDelete