What's Goin' On? Check out below

4.02.2013

And Now We Wait...

I just needed to get this in writing.

I think...for all intents and purposes, my Masters Thesis is done!

It's submitted.

Now, to wait for the feedback and guidance on edits.

I'm hoping that the list will be minimal and I can release the stress of it from my load!

It's Spring Break, y'all! Maybe I will get around to writing about our BIG DAY! It's almost 6 months ago. How time flies.

So many things to look forward to in the next few months:

-Graduation, hinging on the true completion of my thesis.
-PDP Submission allowing me to continue teaching
-Hopefully putting our Condo on the market...know anyone interested? Send them my way.
-Camping ... and lots of it.
-Trip to the East Coast
-A summer free of grad classes (the first one in 8 years!)
-And many more, I'm sure!

Now, to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment