Obviously, I owe you guys a lot of updates...especially in-depth wedding ones, but for today, I am just going to share some of the big things from the last few months.
In October, Steve and I got married. It was the most wonderful day and I loved every minute of it. I think the most reassuring part of it was that I wasn't nervous about my decision to say "I Do" at all. I was so peaceful and excited!
![]() |
| I felt so pretty... |
![]() |
| Absolutely love that she caught this. |
![]() |
| We were so cold...but it was worth it! |
We honeymooned in Door County for the weekend. It was marvelous.
For Thanksgiving, we traveled to Chicago for a surprise weekend I cobbled together. It was quite an undertaking but so fun to see Steve's reaction.
December brought more holidays, including our first Christmas together. We so enjoyed this time together, as right around the corner came Steve's busy season and my commitment to getting my masters done.
Well, friends, I got it!
In other news, we learned today that we got our loan approved on our new house. This was the final step before closing.
I will write more about that later. It's our dream home and one we hope to stay in until we are old and gray. Okay, older and grayer!
Here are a few photos from the only website still hosting them:
Once we are in...I'll put up some more!
I can't wait you guys! It's going to be such an incredible start to a new adventure with my love!






I can't wait for you to make your new house your home!! And I can't wait to come hang out there with you!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...that is a beautiful home! Where is it located?
ReplyDelete