1. Hot Chocolate or apple cider? All though I've not been an apple cider fan in the past, this year I've been choosing that over hot cocoa. Both are delicious!!
2. Turkey or Ham? I can't say I'm a huge fan of either, but if I had to choose, probably turkey.
3. Do you get a fake or real-you-cut-it-yourself Christmas tree? I have my little fake tree that's decked out. I love the smell of a fresh tree but don't want to take find a way to keep my cat from drinking the water or spilling it when he lays under the tree. Plus, I already vacuum enough; a real tree means more vacuuming.
5. Snowball fights or sleddin'? Sledding, for sure. My aim is weak, so I usually get snow in my face before I throw a thing.
6. Do you enjoy going Christmas shopping? For the most part, I don't care for shopping, in general. However, I do love to see Christmas decorations, so don't mind it as much. Plus, when I find a great gift for someone, it makes my day!
7. Favorite Christmas song? My favorite? That's really hard to choose! I love "Carol of the Bells", "O Holy Night" and Jason Mraz's "Winter Wonderland". That's not to say other songs wouldn't rank high up there. I just love Christmas music!!!
8. How do you feel about Christmas movies? Love 'em. All of them. Even the bad Hallmark Christmas movies. I think it's that Christmas is the season of believing. And it renews, even through the corniness, my belief that I will someday have someone to share the season with! Hopefully, he's out there and going to make himself known to me soon! :)
9. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music? I just put my Christmas CDs (snicker away) in my car. Haven't listened to them yet! Can't wait until tomorrow morning!
10. Stockings before or after presents? We don't really do this anymore. St. Nick always showed up on the 6th, so we did our stockings then.
11. Carolers, do you or do you not watch and listen to them? I'd listen to them, if they came to my place.
12. Go to someone else's house or they come to you? Heading to Mom and Dad's for the Christmas festivities with the family. Perhaps someday I'll host.
13. Do you read the Christmas Story? If so when? No. But I watch The Christmas Story at least once during the season.
14. What do you do after presents and dinner? We play board games, play Wii, or put in a movie that all of us would enjoy.
15. What is your favorite holiday smell? It's a toss up between the winter air or evergreen.
16. Ice skating or walking around the mall? I'm not a great ice skater but it can be fun!
17. Do you open a present or presents on Christmas Eve, or wait until Christmas day? We all of our presents on Christmas Eve. It's a great way to wind down after church. Then Christmas Day we just relax and spend family time together.
18. Favorite Christmas memory? Too many to remember. Last year, we got Grandma to join us in Wii bowling which was pretty fun!
19. Favorite Part about winter? How serene it looks outside after a new snowfall. I also love Christmas lights at night. So pretty.
20. Ever been kissed under mistletoe? I may have...but, don't you know, a lady doesn't kiss and tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment