First up, Cole James Sommerville. He was born to Kate and Jim on September 8th at 8:10pm. He was 6lbs. 4oz. and 20.5 inches.

He is sweet and snuggly. In fact, he and I chilled last night while watching a little Glee with his mom. It's really fun watching Kate and Jim parent. It's a testament to their terrific dynamic together.They are enamored by this new little one, but still have plenty of love for Willie and Lexa (their boxer pups). I like to give their pups some scritches too. Love you, Big Will...and Lex, too!
Up next, Connor Maitre Wentz. He made his arrival a bit early on September 20th at 5:44 in the morning. He was 8 lbs 5 oz and 20 inches long. He joins mom Kelly, dad Jared, and big sis Payton. I got to meet this little bundle of boy on September 28th. It's time for another snuggle again soon. He has the cutest little face with cheeks that don't end. Seriously adorable.
Congrats, ladies! Can't wait for more baby snuggles. And to all of the other soon-to-be moms out there...good luck! I can't wait to meet your little ones.Pictures pilfered from Facebook!
Cole loves being snuggled by his aunt Amanda...
ReplyDelete