It's been a busy month! Wedding plans and decisions are coinciding with my final weeks of my grad classes. Sundays have been designated work days to get stuff done, but it always takes longer than I expect. I am currently working on a unit plan on the American Revolution, which is part of our 5th grade curriculum. Although it's knowledge I have, putting this project together is difficult as it's a new approach.
There are many days that I consider quitting this process but Steve reminds me that I've come this far, it would be silly to quit and that I'd probably regret quitting it. He's right. We both value education and I do like the idea that both of us will be holding master's degrees. I don't know why it's something I like...but it is.
Both Steve and Emerson have been very encouraging. Here's Emerson taking a research shift or two! I can't wait until next year in May (2013) when all of this will be done!
No comments:
Post a Comment