Since I moved back home, this little guy has been cooped up in my room.
This past Monday, I got an email from my friend Jill who had heard I was in the market for a new Dyson. She kindly offered her 30% coupon at Kohl's for the big purchase. In addition to this fantastic deal, the vacuum was listed on sale in the Kohl's ad! How could I pass that up! I figure with this being my first car-payment-free month, it's money I won't really "miss" towards my other bills.
I'm not the first to share my love of this new vacuum on a blog! Fellow blogger and high school friend, Becky, posted earlier this year about her new vacuum. It's an amazing little vacuum!
Pretty new Dyson Animal Vacuum DC25
Your new love, eh? Just don't name it, okay... I might be a little worried then. :)
ReplyDelete*gasp!*
ReplyDeleteI... LOVE... your new love. In fact... I must admit I'm a bit jealous! My own vacuum, Bertha, is just... just not cutting it with me anymore. Mine is from 2001 and is woefully insufficient with a dog and cat. I've been secretly having emotional affairs with your new vacuum at Target. Until now, I wasn't sure if it was worth the money...But you seem so happy in your new life...
Isn't the Dyson Animal wonderful?!? It's so much fun to use! It sounds like you got a good deal on it, too! Bonus!
ReplyDeleteThis was the best investment I made in 2009! :) Seriously though, it picks up SO MUCH!
ReplyDelete