Am I months behind on blogging? Yes. Do I feel inspired to write, write, write? No. However, I do have to put some pictures up that are long overdue. My precious godson turned 2 on November 18th. The theme of "Finding Nemo" was not lost on him. He loved every decoration his mom, Stef, picked out. She sure knows how to throw a party! We had great appetizers, yummy lasagna, and of course, cake!
I feel very blessed to have this guy and his parents in my life. I am proud to be his Auntie Amanda and hope that, as godmother, I always give him the best of advice. I mean, my last name is Angel, how could my moral compass possibly be off kilter?!?! Kidding, kidding. Soon, I'll have another 'nephew' who will, I'm sure, tug at my heart strings. Can't wait to meet Lil Man's little brother this Spring.
Love you, Max! (and Stef & Big Max)
Enjoy some pics:
Look who's two!
I love Stef's expression in this one!
Who's more excited about blowing out the candles?!? Too cute.
Auntie Amanda snuggle time.
And even more:



What a wonderful flashback!
ReplyDeleteAnd, I think he loves you even more than you love him! ♥♥♥