What's Goin' On? Check out below

6.24.2009

I'm Melting

Yes, please! I need one of those fountains!


܍܍܍܍܍܍܍

Dear Mother Nature,

I am not your biggest fan today. Not only is my hair able to go from flat to an afro within 2.2 seconds of leaving my house; but, the summer school has no air conditioning. Really? Do you think kids are ready to learn in that environment???
Please remedy this as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Melting Mandy

COME ON...this weather is disgusting. Am I right? This just reaffirms my love for Autumn. Ah, Fall. I can't wait!



Top picture courtesy: http://blog.silive.com/weather/2008/06/0802061402_M_080206_heat_wave21.jpg

2 comments:

  1. No air at your school, either, huh? We have plenty of schools in our district with air; why choose one without?!? It's been miserable at school. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto... I can't wait for fall. In fact, I would even dig a little snow at this point. I'm happy to live in WI, all sorts of seasons to choose from, but at this point, summer blows.

    ReplyDelete